CA Legal Support for students
As a student member of CA, you can join CA Legal Support for free. This gives you free access to legal counselling about your terms of employment and other contractual matters. You also avoid a waiting period when you finish your education.
While you are a student member, you have free access to:
- Reviews of your employment contracts
- Brief telephone or email counselling about legal employment rights
When you graduate, you can remain a member of CA Legal Support for only 50 DKK per month.
Student members avoid the waiting period.
As a paying member who joined CA Legal Support as a student, you have full access from day one to:
- Unlimited counselling about employment law
- Qualified reviews of your employment contracts
- Assistance with disagreements over employment law
Help in settlement conferences and court proceedings concerned with employment law
Avoid the six-month waiting period by registering with CA Legal Support as a student.
Student members of CA Legal Support must also be free student members of CA. They must fulfil the requirements for a free student membership of CA in order to avoid paying the membership fee for CA Legal Support.