CA Legal Support for students
As a student member of CA, you can join CA+ for free and gain access to CA Legal Support. This gives you free access to legal counselling about your terms of employment and other contractual matters. You also avoid a waiting period when you finish your education.
While you are a student member of CA+, you have free access to:
- Reviews of your employment contracts
- Brief telephone or email counselling about legal employment rights
When you graduate, you can remain a member of CA+ for only DKK 55,- per month.
Student members avoid the waiting period.
As a paying member who joined CA+ as a student, you have full access to CA Legal Support from day one to:
- Unlimited counselling about employment law
- Qualified reviews of your employment contracts
- Assistance with disagreements over employment law
- Help in settlement conferences and court proceedings concerned with employment law
Avoid the six-month waiting period by registering with CA+ as a student.
Student members of CA+must also be free student members of CA. They must fulfil the requirements for a free student membership of CA in order to avoid paying the membership fee for CA+.