Study Technique – A Great Start
You have just been enrolled to the university and have perhaps realized that you are all by yourself in breaking the code of how to best manage your time, take useful notes, read efficiently and prepare for your first exams – and then have the mental capacity to do it once again next semester!
TIME AND PLACE
ABOUT THE EVENT
About the course
During the course, you will get useful advice and hands-on techniques that can help you in your studies.
You do not have a be all straight A’s for this course to be relevant to you – But if you can see the advantages in knowing:
• How to best possible manage you time
• How to optimize your readings
• How to best prepare for lectures and study group meetings
• And especially – How to stay calm when facing your exams
• Relevant data base for articles to use during your studies
• Systematic handling of academic article through Mendeley
• Reading- and note techniques
• Time Management, incl. reading schedules – How and why?
• Study Environment – Why is matters?
• Expand your network through voluntary organizations
The course is relevant for all CA student members, who recently got enrolled at a university. It is free to participate in the course – whether you are a member of CA or not.
The teachers are M.Sc. students from Copenhagen Business School.
The webinar will be held via Adobeconnect. You get the best experience if you install the Adobeconnect application on your PC. Here's how:
First go to the site https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-downloads-updates.html
1. Scroll down to "Meeting Applications for Adobe Connect" - approx. halfway down the page.
2. Find the version that fits your computer - It is typically one of the first two you need, for your PC or MAC.
3. Select "Install" and you are done and ready to use the Adobe Connect program.
You will receive a link to the webinar the day before. Please note that your confirmation email may have ended up in your spam filter.
On the day itself, please log on in 5 -10 min. before the webinar begins to check sound and technique.
Register yourself as a guest using both first name and last name. Use a headset for a better experience.