Excel for CBS Students
This course is just the thing, if you have little experience using Microsoft Excel, or if you only have limited knowledge about Excel and want to advance your level.
TIME AND PLACE
ABOUT THE EVENT
Content at the course
During this course, you will get practical advice and tricks on how to easier navigate in Excel.
You will learn smart functions and work with related exercises. Topics includes:
• Simple functions - to make Excel easier
• Conditional functions - when specific values have to be fulfilled
• Lookup functions – to search for specific values in the dataset
• Advanced functions and formulas – when simple functions are not enough
• Pivot tables – to summarize comprehensive dataset into smaller data tables
• Pivot diagrams – to visual represent a dataset in relevant diagrams
The course is a combination of teaching and working with assignments.
The course is for all CBS students who wish to get better acquainted with Excel. It is however a prerequisite that you have used Excel before and want to learn more about the possibility Excel holds.
Prerequisites for attending the course
It is expected that you have:
• A basic knowledge about Excel and can navigate comfortable in an Excel-spreadsheet
• A basic know-how of working with numbers and cells in Excel
You have to bring your own laptop (PC or Mac) with MS Excel installed (version 2010 or newer).
The teacher will be using a Mac laptop with an English version of MS Excel installed (Microsoft Excel 365)
The teachers are M.Sc. students from Copenhagen Business School in collaboration with CBS Students
Practical information on physical courses
The course is free of charge – But as the tickets are limited due to current restrictions, please unsubscribe in case you are not able to attend. In this way, your ticket can go to a person on the waiting list. You can unsubscribe through the link in the conformation e-mail you received when signing up. You can also contact CA by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 3314 9045 before the course begins