Study Technique – A Great Start
You have just been enrolled to the university and have perhaps realized that you are all by yourself in breaking the code of how to best manage your time, take useful notes, read efficiently and prepare for your first exams – and then have the mental capacity to do it once again next semester!
TIME AND PLACE
ABOUT THE EVENT
About the course
During the course, you will get useful advice and hands-on techniques that can help you in your studies.
You do not have a be all straight A’s for this course to be relevant to you – But if you can see the advantages in knowing:
• How to best possible manage you time
• How to optimize your readings
• How to best prepare for lectures and study group meetings
• And especially – How to stay calm when facing your exams
• Relevant data base for articles to use during your studies
• Systematic handling of academic article through Mendeley
• Reading- and note techniques
• Time Management, incl. reading schedules – How and why?
• Study Environment – Why is matters?
• Expand your network through voluntary organizations
The course is target to all CBS students, who recently got enrolled at a university. It is free to participate in the course – whether you are a member of CA or not.
The teachers are M.Sc. students from Copenhagen Business School in collaboration with CBS Students
Practical information on physical courses
The course is free of charge – But as the tickets are limited due to current restrictions, please inform CA if you are not able to attend. In this way, your ticket can go to a person on the waiting list. You can unsubscribe through the link in the conformation e-mail you received when signing up. You can also contact CA by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 3314 9045 before the course begins