Benefits for CA members
CA is an unemployment insurance fund for business professionals graduating from academies, business schools and universities in Denmark. But not just an unemployment insurance fund.
We also help you develop your career – both when you are employed and when you are unemployed. We offer a wide range of services free of charge to help you keep a foothold in the job market:
- Personal counselling, coaching and support in preparing you for your first or next job
- Advice on how to write your CV and job application
- Courses, seminars and workshops focusing on personal skills required by you in order to meet the current needs of the job market. Click here to see upcoming seminars in English
- Networking through dedicated groups with themes like 'Sales & Marketing' or 'Management' or our wide range of events where members have the opportunity to meet and network
- Company presentations and similar activities with focus on for instance a specific job function, career path or company. Here you will meet business professionals from different industries and often they are on the look out for candidates to fill their open positions
- CA Legal support which provides you with counselling and help from attorneys in matters between you and your employer. As a student member you can subscribe to the CA Legal support for free. When you finish your studies the fee is only DKK 50 per month (tax deductible)
- CV-bank that gives you an excellent opportunity of being matched when CA are finding relevant candidates for positions and sending out targeted job advertisements
- Supplementary insurance that provides a supplement to the unemployment benefit if you become unemployed - choose covery from DKK 2,000 to 40,000 per month.
Most of the services are in Danish. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.