Sell your skills and get the job
You are about to graduate or apply for an internship? The next thing on your mind is getting the job or internship you want - but how do you set yourself apart from the rest?
TID OG STED
This course is for you
• Are unsure how to communicate what you can offer a future employer.
• Want to make your job search material (e.g. CV) to-the-point, efficient, and relevant.
• Are not sure what you are truly good at and what sets you apart from other graduates.
There is no perfect CV or Cover letter, but there is a number of things you should do if you want to effectively let your job search material stand out from the crowd.
You will get inspiration, tools and "must-haves" to use in your material right away, as well as concrete tools to understand and translate your competences and how they can create value in an organization.
What you will get
• Tools to become more aware of your professional strengths – and what sets you apart from the rest.
• Knowledge about what you need to do to sell your skills in your CV and Cover letter.
• Concrete examples on how to set up an efficient CV and Cover letter.
• Tips to make a great impression at the job interview – and increase your chance to get the job.
You have to be a member of the associations MarS or SOLAS to attend this course.
There are limited seats so be sure to sign up quickly - and, if you are unable to attend after you have signed up, please cancel your seat.
The course is free of charge – but we charge you 50 DKK if you don’t make a cancellation if you can’t attend. You can cancel via the link in the confirmation mail you have received or by contacting CA on mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 3314 9045.
The teacher is a career counsellor from CA Karrierepartner & a-kasse.