CA’s kontorer holder lukket pga. coronavirus, men du kan skrive eller ringe til os. Læs om COVID-19 – din situation. Har vi dine korrekte kontaktinformationer - log ind og opdater.
CA offices are closed due to COVID-19. Please write or call us. If you are unemployed: No job search and activation required.Check your contact informations - login here.

Change your status from Student to Graduate

Use this form when finishing your studies to make sure you get entitled to the rights of a Graduate when it comes to unemployment and 'dagpenge'.

This form must also be used if you graduate from a bachelor and plan to keep studying on a master.

Graduating soon?

When graduating you must be aware of a number of rules to avoid any unpleasant surprises when it comes to unemployment and 'dagpenge'.

Read more here > .