Availability to the labour market
To be eligible to receive benefits as unemployed, you must do everything you can to get a job as soon as possible.
That is why you are under an obligation to be available to the labour market, while you are on benefits.
That means that you yourself must:
- Be an active jobseeker and seek a number of full-time jobs in Denmark every week
- Be available to take jobs facilitated by the Jobcenter – at a day's notice
- Attend meetings and interviews with the Jobcenter, a secondary operator or the unemployment insurance fund at a day's notice
- Reside and be present in Denmark
- Be well and not take a holiday on days when you receive benefits