Unemployment statement

When you apply for benefits, you need to fill in an unemployment statement form at “My CA”.

The unemployment statement is your application for benefits in which you give us information about the job or study programme you have just left. You do not need to submit pay slips unless you have worked abroad. We have access to your pay information in the Income Register of the Danish Customs and Tax Administration (SKAT).

Usually we approve your application within a few days from the submission of your unemployment statement. If we need further information, we’ll contact you. When we have approved your application, we’ll send a mail to you in “My CA” which is your personal profile at our website.

Fill in your unemployment statement