Six weeks’ job-related training

If you are an unskilled or skilled worker or you have completed a short higher education in addition to a vocational education, you can apply for six weeks’ training paid by CA.

However, one of the conditions is that the education is on a positive list - a list of occupations which are currently experiencing a shortage of qualified professional resident workers.

Read more about your training opportunities while unemployed